domingo, 18 de junio de 2017

Una Semana Más

So I have been here and entire month already. This is the longest I have ever been out of the country as well as the farthest I’ve been from my family for an extended amount of time (beating Costa Rica, which was a week away from my family). I am officially on my last week here and this makes me very, very sad. I have absolutely loved my time here and I can’t imagine leaving. I have learned so much from living here. My Spanish has improved, my independence has strengthened (nothing helps that like being lost at a bus station and having to ask someone for help in a foreign language), and I have made some lifelong friends. The thought of leaving this place makes me so sad, but it also gives me the hope of one day being able to return. I cannot wait to go to Denmark and see Phil, but leaving Spain will be very difficult for me. I know leaving Denmark will be even harder because at that point I will be leaving Europe all together and I am just not ready for that. I don’t quite know what else I can say on this matter. I will miss my experiences here the most. I’ve gotten to go to the ocean every weekend here and experience things like parasailing, when I return home, I do not know when I will get to see the ocean again. I have made so many friends, all of the people in my SAIIE group have been amazing and I hope to not lose contact with them. On top of seeing my SAIIE group less, I will also be leaving the SAIIE staff, including all the wonderful professors, Regla, Sean, Stuart, and Elena. This also makes me sad, as they have been so wonderful to us all and are just all around great people. Even with the heat and the lack of air conditioning and wifi, I will miss this place the moment I leave. That’s all of my sad reminiscing for now. Besos.
     
 


Hasta luego!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario