miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

Initial Thoughts

So it has been officially three days since I have arived in Spain and I don't believe I can describe this experience in words that would actually capture how I feel here. The city of Seville is amazing! It is so different form anything I have been able to experience before and everything I do feels like an adventure. The only thing I could possibly find to complain about is the overwhelming heat. I'm not talking about the Wisconsin 85 and humid heat; I'm talking about the Spanish 93 with no clouds or brease heat. Of all the new things here, I believe this is what I've had to adjust to the most. Apart from that, the city is beautiful and everyone has been especially welcoming and kind. I am finally starting to learn my way around, or at least from my home to school and back, and my Senora (host mom) is so nice and is a great cook. I love getting the opportunity to try new foods every day as well as getting to explore new parts of this city with Jamie. I find myself looking forward to each day more than the last, as each one brings a new challenge and a new experience. I absolutely love it! Thats all for now.

Hasta luego!


3 comentarios: